• With experience of managing high-end safari lodges across East Africa we understand the detailed logistics of African Safaris, the best times to see game, what activities to do and how to get the most out of each trip.
• By living and working in Africa for over ten years the owners understand the logistical challenges of operating here and how these can been overcome – to the best of our ability!
• By concentrating solely within Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda we are countrywide specialists, putting all our efforts into this idyllic corner of the African continent.
• For our destinations, we have had the pleasure of personally visiting each lodge and trying each activity on offer – not only does this make us incredibly lucky, it also means that our recommendations come from direct experience, so you know that you are getting the best.
• Our prices are highly competitive in the market for the standard and service provided. We also offer a price guarantee, so if you are able to find a company offering the same itinerary and service at a lower cost, we will be happy to match it.
Keeping you informed
• We believe that the more you know about your destination, the more you will get out of your experience. We provide detailed pre-travel packs outlining all the factsand information you need before you leave.
• We also offer information packs on the country’s Wildlife, Parks, Regions, Culture, History, Climate and Language along with detailed Responsible Travel Packsoutlining advice on how to travel responsibly.
• Our day-to-day itineraries include briefs on the lodges and parks, driving distances, activity options, as well as cultural and historical sites you may choose to visit during the day
On the Ground in East Africa
• As owners and managers of the company, we are based in Arusha, Nairobi and Kampala so handle all ground operations and plan each trip personally.
• We find that by being so closely involved we are able to deal with any unforeseen problems immediately.
• Vehicles & Guides: Our vehicles are high quality, fully serviced 4x4s. We offer the services of trained guides, chosen for their knowledge as well as their personal skills. We believe that a guide can either make or break your vacation, so we have invested a great deal of time in finding and training the best guides for your safari.
• A lot of our customers choose us because of our commitment to responsible travel, and our connections with local communities.
• Read all about our approach to Ecotourism and our Responsible Travel Ethos. If you have any questions about Gofan Safari and what makes us different, please don’t hesitate to contact our team. We’re happy to answer any questions and talk you through our process of creating the most memorable African holidays.