Serengeti Serena Lodge in Serengeti
Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge is set high on the saddle of tree clad ridge commanding panoramic views over the endlessly rolling reaches and volcanic reefs of the Serengeti National Park, the Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge is the ultimate fusion of traditional 5stars African architecture and world class style.Drawing its inspiration from the circular - Rondavel dwellings and winding paths of a traditional Maasai village, the Lodge features thickly thatched, stone built rooms, spaciously set amongst groves of indigenous trees that are cooled by sparkling streams and papyrus-fringed ponds. Availability 90%. do not wait, Book with us today and enjoy Great discount price
UNBEATABLE RATES: Full board basis (Three meals)
SEASON (APRIL and MAY)
SINGLE USD 105. DOUBLE USD 193. TRIPLE USD 275. SUITE USD 462.
SEASON (MARCH and NOVEMBER to 15th DECEMBER)
SINGLE USD 242. DOUBLE USD 363. TRIPLE USD 495. SUITE USD 578.
SEASON (JANUARY to FEBRUARY and JUNE to OCTOMER, 16th to 31st December)
SINGLE USD 303. DOUBLE USD 490. TRIPLE USD 627. SUITE USD 688.
2 to 12 year sharing with adult are charged 50% of adult double rate, 13 to 17 years are charged 75% of adult double rate, under 3 years free of charge. And 2 to 17 years occupying their own room are charged 75% of adult rate
The Serengeti National Park is 335 km from Arusha. However, due to the massive distances involved in traversing it, poor roads and treacherous wet-weather terrain, most visitors arrive by air using the busy airstrip at the Seronera headquarters (30km from the Lodge). There are also daily flights to several other airstrips to include: Grumeti, Serengeti South and Lobo
Total guest rooms all centrally heated 66
1 Suites, 34 Twin Rooms, 13 Double rooms, 16 Triple rooms, 2 Handicap rooms
The rooms come with private verandah overlooking the terrains of the Serengeti, the staging ground for the annual wildebeest migration.Each room is accommodated in a stonebuilt, traditionally thatched 'Rondavel, featuring rope-lashed staircases creating a unique blend of authentic ethnicity and world class elegance.
The rooms are well fitted with:
- Natural stone bathrooms with separate bath and shower
- Air conditioned
- Satellite TV
- Leopard-print drapes
- Intricately carved furniture
- In room safe
- Wildwood balconies
- Full housekeeping services (laundry, valet, babysitting on request, childrenâ€™s menus and dining and shoeshine) are also available.
- Restaurant offering local specialities and internationally themed dishes
- Bush breakfasts and barbecue bush lunches
- Circular bar, its roof supported by massive carven figures of warriors, maidens and elders, looks out over the sky-blue
- Beauty treatments, massage and hairdressing
- Vanishing horizonâ€™ swimming pool
- Atmospheric sundowners
- Action packed game drives through the magnificent ecosystem of the Serengeti
- Wildlife walks around the lodge with our resident naturalist
- Balloon safaris
- Nightly wildlife and cultural talks, videos and film shows
- Vibrant cultural entertainments music, culture and dance
- Wide range of board games
- Internet connectivity
- Library of books on Africa
- Full medical back-up and emergency evacuation facilities
- Forex facilities
- Extensively stocked Africana Gift shop