Kilimanjaro Climb Serengeti Ngorongoro Safari 8 days
Climb Kilimanjaro and Serengeti Ngorongoro is a combination tour of wildlife safari and mountain trekking 8 days. The Climbs commence through Marangu Route 5 days trekking Mount Kilimanjaro, the world's highest free standing mountain and is also the Africa's highest peak 5895m. Although fitness and healthy is required, as the finishing point is a bit challenging, Marangu route is the easiest way up to and from the summit among other routes which does not need more technical and experienced climbers. Accommodation on the climb will be in wooded huts. The tour continues and take the guests to visit and explore TWO of the Northern parks of Tanzania; these are Serengeti Park and Ngorongoro Crater. All the parks are home to small and large animals including birds and reptiles; your accommodation is based on camping OR lodges.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 100% SURE, book now !!
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$ 2551
Departing From: Moshi or Arusha
Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Departure Time: 0800 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: All the year round
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Moshi or Arusha - Mandara Hut, 2700m
In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Moshi or ArushaTown, and with your mountain guide transfer to Marangu gate in a private vehicle where you will meet with other mountain Crew. Your trekking to Mandara hut for dinner and overnight will start after registration and other services provided by the Park management has been done including weighting of luggage for porters. Ascend with lunch enroute crossing the rain forest and arrive Mandara hut. FB
Day 2: Mandara - Horombo Hut, 3720m
Breakfast in Mandara; there after continue ascending from the last fades forest thru the open alpine meadow. Mid daybreak for lunch, then proceed for dinner and overnight Horombo Hut. FB
Day 3: Horombo - Kibo Hut, 4703m
After breakfast continue with your walking up past the cactus like giant groundsel and the last water point. Picnic lunch will be served on the way dinner and overnight Kibo Hut. FB
Day 4: Kibo - Uhuru Peak 5895m - Mandara hut
Wake up at around 0200hrs of the mid night take light breakfast and ascend to the summit the highest point of Africa via Gilman?s point. Spend short time on the UHURU PEAK celebrating where by you can leave your sign there that you have made it. Your guide will advice time to leave from the peak descending to Kibo for breakfast and there after continue descending down with a stop in Horombo for lunch head down to Mandara hut for dinner and overnight. FB
Day 5: Mandara - Marangu Gate - and back to ARUSHA
After breakfast, continue with final descend to Marangu gate where by CERTIFICATES will be rewarded to all who have made it. CONGRATULATIONS. There after give tips to the CREW and be picked with a private vehicle back to Arusha for overnight at Mc Ellys Hotel on bed and breakfast.
Day 6: Arusha - Serengeti National Park
-Pick up from hotel in Arusha in the very day at 0630hrs and depart for Serengeti National park with picnic lunch and game drive enroute, lunch will be served at Naabi gate. At 1400hrs proceed with an afternoon game drives on the way to the lodge, you will arrive at the lodge at around 1600hrs, check in at Seronera Wildlife Lodge. Spend the rest of the day at leisure while waiting for dinner and overnight. Serengeti is Africas largest national park provides abundant of wildlife made it considered as one of the world heritage site for its nature. The park is famous for its ecosystem that involves the great world event of annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeests and zebras include large number of carnivores. It is also home to Cheetah, lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, Wildebeest, Hartebeest, Topi, Eland, crocs Thomson and Grant Gazelle and many more.... Birds: Kori bustard ostrich, secretary birds and many more including the migrant birds from Eurasia, dinner and overnight at Seronera Camping site | Meals Plan:- Lunch, Dinner + Breakfast
Day 7: Full day game drives in Serengeti National Park
-Breakfast in your lodge followed by both morning and afternoon game drives in Serengeti park include a visit to Seronera information center, the center of the Serengeti park. You will decide if to take picnic lunches or hot lunch at camp. You will have dinner and overnight at Seronera Camping site | Meals Plan:- Lunch, Dinner + Breakfast
Day 8: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater Tour
- Arusha-Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0600hrs depart for Ngorongro with packed lunch, descends into the Crater floor for game drives. All the BIG FIVE Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera; others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more! Birds include flamingos on the Soda Lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more! Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool. After lunch, proceed with game viewing while ascending the Crater. Drive across the Cliff of Great Rift Valley through Lake Manyara with stops at some view points. Further drive to Arusha for a drop off, meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, End of Service by Gofan Africa Safaris
Tour price USD 2551 per person sharing
- Full board accommodation on the climbs and Safari, BB in Arusha
- All park entry fees, hut fees, rescue fees, Guide and porter's fees.
- Knowledgeable Mountain Guide and porters on climbs for professional trekking.
- Transport to and from the mountain gates.
- Cook and all kitchen utensils on the climb
- Service of an English speaking mountain guide (Tanzanian)
- Crew allowances and park entry fees - Government taxes
- Mountain Gears, (available for hire, $10@ item per trip)
- Visa, Travel Insurance and Intl. flights
- Extras i.e. drinks, laundry, telephone and internet
- Departure tax if any
- Tips to the Crew (highly recommended)