Bus Tour Sightseeing Tanzania
Bus tour sightseeing Tanzania Enjoy and experience 14 days Comprehensive Spectacular Coach bus sightseeing tour in Tanzania, vacation package activities departs and ends in Dar es Salaam the largest and commercial city in Tanzania that feature Usambara Mountains once of Eastern Arc Mountains series, foot of Mount Kilimanjaro for the possibility to see ice cape of highest peak in Africa, Ngorongoro crater a wonderful caldera with plenty of wildlife, lake Manyara National park where Lions often climb trees and Dodoma the central region of Tanzania. Accommodation based on 4 stars and 5 stars hotels and lodges.
You will really enjoy and experience nature, landscape, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 90% sure, Book Now.
Day 1: Arrive into Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- On arrival, meet and assist at Dar es Salaam International Airport or Dock, then Join you bus and transfers to Serena Dar es Salaam hotel for overnight booked on half board basis, HB
Day 2: Dar es Salaam to Bagamoyo (Former Capital of Tanganyika)
0800hrs, depart from Dar es Salaam city center to Bagamoyo. Bagamoyo has played various historical roles in Tanzania. Apart from being a slave and ivory port, it was also a German headquarters in 1891. Explorers such as Burton, Speke, Grant, Livingstone and Stanley all passed through this town.
The name Bagamoyo comes from the Swahili words â€œbwaga moyoâ€, meaning â€œthrow down you heart,â€ a despair expressed by people who were captured as slaves, knowing that they faced uncertain future. On arrival, visit the Kaole Ruins, ruins of the Shirazai trade town (13th- 17th century), Old ferry on the mighty Rufiji River. Lunch will be served at a Resort. (Visit of the Bagamoyo School of Arts for a Ngoma (traditional dance) session may be arranged upon prior notice. Extra cost applies). If time allows, visit the Catholic Church, started in 1868 with the Livingstone power where Livingstone rested for one night before his body was shipped to Zanzibar; cemeteries with 47 tombs of early missionaries; German building such as Old Boma and the Customs House. Dinner and overnight at Paradise holiday Resort, booked on full board basis, FB
Day 3: Day Free in Bagamoyo (Optional activities can be arranges)
From Bagamoyo it is possible to take boat trips to the Ruvu River Delta. From the boat you will see several species of mangroves and water birds. Hippos also swim in the Ruvu water and you'll catch glimpses of them along the shore and in the water. It is also possible to go for a day tour to Saadani National Park, lunch at Saadani lodge. Return to Bagamoyo for dinner and overnight at Paradise Holiday resort, booked on full board basis, FB
Day 4: Bagamoyo to Lushoto (Usambara Mountain)
- Breakfast in Bagamoyo at 0700hrs, check out at 0800hrs from Bagamoyo and travel to Lushoto, Usambara Mountains where you will arrive in Lushoto in time for lunch at Irente View Cliff Lodge, the rest of the day is spent at leisure in the lodge, 12 steps to spectacular view point overlooking the plains of Mkomazi Game Reserve, Handeni and Maasai Steppe, dinner and overnight at Irente View Cliff Lodge, booked on full board basis, FB
Lushoto & The Usambara Mountains
The Usambara Mountain is situated in the North-eastern part of Tanzania between Mount Kilimanjaro and the Indian Ocean Region of Tanga. It has been dubbed the "Galapagos" of the plant world. This incredibly beautiful and lush area is a welcome retreat from Tanzaniaâ€™s Game Parks and cities. Because of its pleasant climate, the mountains were favoured by the Germans and the English during colonial times, as is evidenced by the numerous historic buildings from the past. The mountain region is ideal for hiking as well as some spectacular driving.
From a distance the mountains are a colorful mosaic. On the fertile slopes around Soni and Lushoto farmers cultivate small plots but further away from the towns large areas are still covered by dense tropical forests.
In Tanzania there is what is called Eastern Arc Mountain (EAM) Range
The Eastern Arc Mountains are one of 24 globally important hotspots for forest biodiversity according to Conservation International. In Tanzania; These Mountains also serve as water catchments for urban areas such as Dar es Salaam, Tanga and Morogoro. The forests provide fire wood, medicinal plants, lumber and other forest-related products. Local villagers depend on these forests to live.
Location of the EAM
The Eastern Arc eco-region extends in elevation patches along a chain of isolated mountain ranges from the taita Hills, close to the Kenyan border with Tanzania, down through eastern Tanzania to the gap between the Udzungwa Mountains in Morogoro and Mount Rungwe in Mbeya (Makambako Gap). From North to South, the main blocks are the Taita Hills in kenya the North and South Pare mountains, the East and west(lushoto) Usambara Mountain, the south and north Nguru mountains in Morogoro, the Ukaguru, the Uluguru, the ubeho and the Uluguru mountains in Morogoro. There are also smaller isolated outliers such as mahenge to the south of the udzungwas, malundwe Hills in Mikumi Morogoro and the Uvidundwa Mountains north of the udzungwas. So Morogoro is a country, which is surrounded by Mountain and Hills.
As you drive from Babamoyo, you will see part of EAM from far Morogoro region, and as you leave the coastal region behind, you get very closer and closer to EAM usambara, Pare in Tanzania and Taita in Kenya. Just to know what to see around.
Day 5: Lushoto (activities)
Wake up early on your own to see outside before breakfast, Lushoto is often chilly in the mornings and evenings through nights. Lushoto is compared with Switzland as they have same characteristic. Visit Irente Farm, they produce Gouda cheese, fruits jam, banana breads, the also keep catle. Visit Irente School of Blind, deaf and other disabled children. You may carry with you things to give to school, like pens, story books, novels, foot/hand balls and or money, with money can buy mosquito nets, medicine, or anything you feel to offer. Later return to hotel for meals and overnight Irente View Cliff Lodge, FB
Day 6: Lushoto to Marangu (foot of Mount Kilimanjaro)
- Breakfast at Irente View Lodge, at 1000H check out and drive 280 km from Lushoto to the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro in Marangu for lunch, do some walking in the evening with a visit to Kinuka Mori waterfalls, dinner and overnight at Capricorn Hotel booked on FB
Day 7: Marangu (activities)
- Breakfast, at 0830hrs, your Marangu enthusiasts will be delighted to visit the home and memorial of the late Yohano Lauwo, a Marangu native who accompanied Dr. Hans Meyer on the first recorded climb of Kilimanjaro in 1889. He lived for an astonishing 124 years and guided treks up the mountain at the age of 70 years! Thereafter, visit the Kilema Roman Catholic mission (the first church to be built in the region), you can also see the first coffee trees planted in Tanzania by Irish missionaries 100 years ago. Kilimanjaro region is one of the leading coffee producers in Tanzania. At 1400hrs after lunch spend the rest of the day at Waterfalls.
The falls named Kinuka Mori Waterfalls, The falls that has the great history of a young girl who had pregnant out of marriage (You will see her mould picture there on top of the falls). According to the traditional ways of Chagga tribe, the people living in the area, a girl of that kind was chased away from the family, believed that she is a curse in the family. So she run away to hide herself near the falls waiting to die, suddenly a leopard appeared and ambushed her (you will see a mould picture of a leopard there in the action of ambush), from no-where a leopard jumped on her and they all fall through the steep falls, it is said she died and her body were not found. Meals and overnight at Capricorn hotel, FB
Day 8: Marangu to Ngorongoro Crater Rim Walking
- Breakfast at the lodge, at 0800hrs depart Ngorongoro gate, unpack few things from the coach bus and shift to 4 by 4 vehicles and continue onto Ngorongoro crater rim, check in at lodge for lunch. At 1500hrs launch a short walking trip, you will be accompanied by your driver tour guides and ranger guides. This is an easy walking along one side of the crater rim enjoying scenery of Ngorongoro Highlands. The lodge sits on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater from where you get awesome views of the collapsed volcano
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge, FB
Day 9: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
In the morning at 0700hrs depart, Descend into the crater floor for game drives. Ngorongoro Crater is one the largest intact caldera in the world and one of the most spectacular sights in the whole of Africa. All the BIG FIVE Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and moreâ€¦Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and many others. At 1200hrs ascend the crater for hot lunch at the lodge. After lunch, spend the rest of the day at leisure, dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge, FB
Day 10: Ngorongoro Maasai Village to Lake Manyara
After breakfast, depart for Lake Manyara National Park to arrive in time for lunch at the lodge. The lodge is perched on the edge of the Mto Wa Mbu escarpment and has great views of the Great Rift Valley and Lake Manyara itself, the rest of the day is spend at leisure by the pool
Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Hotel FB
Day 11: Lake Manyara Park Tour
Breakfast at the lodge, at 0730hrs go for morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park. The park covers 330 sq. km, 70% of which is occupied by the lake. The varied ecosystem consists of ground water forests, acacia woodland and open grassland along the lakeshore and sustains a wealth of wildlife, including the Big Five -lion, elephant, leopard, rhino and buffalo. The park is famous for the elusive tree-climbing lions that inhabit the woodland between the lake and the Rift Valley. It is also an ornithologistsâ€™ paradise and is host to over 400 species of birds. At 1130hrs leave the park for lunch at the lodge, afternoon relax by the pool, short biking trip can be arranged at extra cost, dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Hotel FB
Day 12: from Lake Manyara to Dodoma
Breakfast in Manyara, at 0730hrs get in your COACH BUS, depart for Dodoma, the capital and central of the country, and arrive at New Dodoma Hotel for lunch. At 1600hrs visit Sokoine University of Agriculture, meet with lecturer to know what the strategic agriculture plans for Tanzania are, dinner and overnight at New Dodoma Hotel, FB
Day 13: Dodoma to Dar es Salaam
Breakfast in Dodoma, at 0730hrs depart for Dar es Salaam, stop over in Morogoro for lunch at Morogoro Hotel. At 1300hrs continue to Dar es Salaam, arriving at around 1500hrs, check in at Kilimanjaro Kempinsk Hotel for dinner and overnight booked on half board basis, HB
Day 14: Transfer to Dar es Salaam International Airport OR Ferry Port for your onward travels , End of this tour by Gofan Safaris & Travel Africa
- 56/42/25 Passenger
- Plush Reclining Seats
- Climate Control
- DVD/VHS/CD, AM/FM Stereo, PA System
- Large Tinted Panoramic Viewing Windows
- Reading Lights
- Overhead Parcel Compartments
- Under Coach Luggage Bays 56 and 42 Passenger
- Upper roof Luggage Rack 25 Passenger
25 passengers Bus is USD 4655 per person sharing
42 passengers Bus is USD 4199 per person sharing
56 passengers Bus is USD 3898 per person sharing
Single room Supplement is USD 685
-Flying Doctors incentive air ambulance
- use of COACH BUS,
- Full board accommodation on the tour
- Fuel and Mileage is built in the price
- Car parking system fees, Vehicle game park entry fees
- All road toll and all road license
- Staff salaries and allowance, meals and accommodation
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary plenty of water, soft drinks, sweets in a bus daily
- A visit of Maasai Village in Ngorongoro
- Complementary of printed Gofan T-shirt and embroidered Gofan Safari hat
- Government Tax
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- Departure tax, Visa and International flight
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Insurance cover (highly recommended)