Climb Mount Kenya Sirimon Chogoria Route 5 days - GS 060
Mount Kenya climb Sirimon Chogoria Route 5 days trip takes trekkers to climb Mount Kenya throug Sirimon and Chogoria routes, Mount Kenya is the second highest mountain in Africa after Kilimanjaro. Although Mount Kenya is a bit challenging, but good health and fitness is required, accompanied by professional and qualified mountain guide and porters who as team will help you make it.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 90% Sure Book today
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$
Departing From: Nairobi
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Departure Time: 0800 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: Allthe year round
Day 1: Nairobi - Nanyuki (1950m)
In the morning at 0800hrs, pick up from your hotel in Nairobi and transferred to Nanyuki, you will arrive in time for lunch, dinner and overnight at the lodge, FB.
Day 2: Nanyuki - Old Moses (3300m, 3hrs)
After breakfast, drive from Nanyuki to Sirimon Park gate (2600m) the starting point of your trekking. After all procedures are done, walk thru rain forest for dinner and overnight in Old Moses hut, FB.
Day 3: Old Moses - Shiptons Camp (4200m)
This day, you take an early morning breakfast in old Moses; there after walk thru Mackinders Valley with your packed lunch, arrive Shiptons Camp for dinner and overnight, FB.
Day 4: Shiptons - Point Lenana - Meru Mt. Kenya Bandas (3000m)
Today is the summit day, so wake up at 0230hrs and walk to the highest point of Mt. Kenya (point lenana 4985m), on clear days, you will be able to see Mt. Kilimanjaro located on the North East of Tanzania. Then descend to the Mintos Hut for breakfast, head to Meru Mt. Kenya Bandas for dinner and overnight, FB.
Day 5: Meru Mt. Kenya Bandas - Chogoria - Nairobi:
After breakfast proceed with walking down to arrive Chogoria for lunch, there after lunch, say bye to the your porters and Guide, then the drive will take you back to Nairobi and drop at the hotel or airport. End of Gofan Safaris Services
- The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons. Group Incentive Safari Prices Available contact us and enjoy up to 25% saving on the per person rate!
- Christmas and New Year Supplements US$ 45 per person per day 23 December to 3 January
- Tour Rates in US$ (Click here to convert rates shown below to major world currencies)
- Flying Doctors - Emergence air rescue from any point of the safari circuit
- Full board accommodation on climbs
- All park entry fees, hut fees, rescue fees, Guide and porter's fees.
- Knowledgeable Mountain Guide and porters on climbs for professional trekking.
- Transport to and from the mountain gates.
- Cook and all kitchen utensils on the climbs
- Service of an English speaking mountain guide
- Crew allowances and park fees
- Complementary of printed safari hat and T-shirt
- Government taxes
- Book with us A night before and after the climb
- Mountain Gears, Visa, Travel Insurance and Int. flight (we can arrange for you)
- Extras i.e. drinks, laundry, telephone and internet
- Departure tax
- Tips to the Crew (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance