Wonderful Kenya Walking Safari - 5 days - GS 059
This is a Wonderful Kenya Walking Safari 5 days trip will take you to visit the Maasai land, Loita Hills, to see animals in the wild and lovely landscape. You will experience, natural, traditional ways of Maasai tribe, wildlife and you will enjoy your walking in Africa.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 90% Sure, Book today
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$
Departing From: Nairobi
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Departure Time: 0830 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: Allthe year round
Day 1: Nairobi - Ndarara Manyatta:
In the morning at around 0830hrs, pick up from your hotel in Nairobi and drive along the edge of the Great Rift Valley thru the farms. Drive down the escarpment thru the point of view to arrive Narok Town for lunch. There after, the drive will take you to Ndarara Manyatta for dinner experience and overnight at the camp, FB.
Day 2: Ndarara Manyatta - Morinjo Safari Camp:
After breakfast, start your walking and arrive to Narosora for hot lunch. There after, go on walking to arrive Morinjo Safari Camp for D/O, FB.
Day 3: Morinjo Camp - Enkutoto:
Breakfast at Morinjo Camp, walk thru the virgin forest in the wilderness you will spend 5 to 7 hrs depending on the fitness and arrive to Enkutoto for D/O, FB.
Day 4: Enkutoto - Nguruman:
An early breakfast at Enkutoto, proceed with walking along one side of the valley to the point of view for lunch, after lunch, proceed down the escarpment to arrive Nguruman for dinner and overnight, FB.
Day 5: Nguruman - Magadi - Nairobi:
After breakfast depart to Nairobi via Magadi soda to see the fauna in plenty. You arrive Nairobi in the afternoon and later you will be transferred to your hotel or to the airport for your your next travel. End of Gofan Safaris Services
-The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons. Group Incentive Safari Prices Available contact us and enjoy up to 25% saving on the per person rate!
-Christmas and New Year Supplements US$ 45 per person per day 23 December to 3 January
-Tour Rates in US$ (Click here to convert rates shown below to major world currencies)
- Flying Doctors - Emergence air rescue from any point of the safari circuit
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers (free)
- All entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation on tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on excellent Vehicle rebuilt for safari to give nice game viewing
- Mileage is built in the price
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Complementary visit to a Masai village.
- Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
- Government taxes
- Extras i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International flight
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance