Emayani Beach Lodge in Pangani Tanga
Emayani Beach Lodge in Pangani Tanga is a wonderful accommodation build to give to its visitors the test of coast people tradition and culture. The lodge constructed by local people using natural materials. These are Pangani coast people in Tanga Region. The lodge is located on the Pangani beach, away from the crowds, on the shores of Pangani beach, across Pangani River on the beautiful beaches south of Tanga. Featured by coconut trees, Emayani Beach Lodge blends perfectly with its tropical surroundings.Accommodation:
The lodge offers 12 bungalows; each consists of a large bedroom and a large en-suite bathroom - with, a comfortable king-size bed with mosquito net and reading lights, and a big private and shady veranda with wide reading chairs and lounge bed, just steps away from the Indian Ocean.
- Restaurant which serves fresh seafood
- Bar and a well-stocked boutique
- Spacious & comfortable bandas
- Seaside rooms
- Solar powered heated water
- Swimming pool
- All the bungalows feature 24-hour power,
- two electric fans,
- a desk and clothes and luggage racks.
- Beach towels and bottled drinking water are also provided.
- All windows with roll-up woven mats
Rate in USD per person sharing per night
USD 85 Half board basis
USD 95 Full board basis