New Safari Hotel | arusha Hotels ...... from USD 85
New Safari Hotel (1967) Ltd is a historical hotel in Arusha Tanzania, formerly known as Safari Hotel, was built in 1935 for Gladys and Margot Rydon, two English sister owning coffee estates in Tanganyika. After the unification of Tanganyika and Zanzibar into modern day Tanzania in 1964 and Arusha Declaration.The New Safari Hotel, established in 1967 is situated in the heart of Arusha, offering modern rooms in a hotel rich in history. Refurbished in 2004 to a more modern hotel, it now includes internet access and updated stylish rooms.
The 46 rooms and suites have large comfortable beds, with mosquito netting, air-conditioning, tea and coffee-making facilities and TVs. For guests convenience the hotel has a backup generator and solar water heating system.
Meals are served in the Malaki restaurant, with both African and continental cuisine. Two more restaurants are available on the premises, one serving Asian cuisine, and a pizzeria. Conference facilities and an internet café are also available on request.
Restaurant on Premises
Conference Venues: Three conference rooms are available on request each seating up to 100 delegates.