Serengeti Sopa Lodge in Serengeti
The Serengeti Sopa Lodge Nestled in the acacia woodland on the edge of the escarpment overlooking the plains of the southwestern Serengeti National Park, one of the most famous parks in the world, and host to the largest and most spectacular annual migration of the wildebeest.Availability 90%. do not wait, Book with us today and enjoy Great discount price
UNBEATABLE RATES: Full board basis (Three meals)
SEASON (APRIL and MAY)
SINGLE USD 88. DOUBLE USD 176. TRIPLE USD 225.
SEASON (MARCH and NOVEMBER to 15th DECEMBER)
SINGLE USD 226. DOUBLE USD 365. TRIPLE USD 465.
SEASON (JANUARY to FEBRUARY and JUNE to OCTOMER, 16th to 31st December)
SINGLE USD 272. DOUBLE USD 445. TRIPLE USD 657.
2 to 12 year sharing with adult are charged 50% of adult double rate, 13 to 17 years are charged 75% of adult double rate, under 3 years free of charge. And 2 to 17 years occupying their own room are charged 75% of adult rate
Located 315 km from Arusha, approximately 7.5 hours drive, and 50 minutes flight with 45 minutes drive from the nearest airstrip. The lodge is set in the Nyarboro Hills, in the South West overlooking the Serengeti Plains.
69 Suit rooms, all with 2 queen size beds, carpeted, and tastefully furnished with local fabrics and pictures. One entering the room is a lounge with a mini bar. In the front is a verandah with 2 comfortable chairs and coffee table, with glass windows facing the vast Serengeti plains which extend as far as the naked eye can see.
- 1 of these rooms are suitable for the physically handicapped.
- The rooms have en-suite bathrooms and hairdryers.
- 4 very spacious double storey suites, with a lounge area on the ground floor where one can dine, sit out on the balcony facing the Serengeti Plains.
- Upstairs is the bedroom with a king size bed on a raised wooden platform, and on one side a bathtub facing the plains. There is an outside open shower as well.
- The interior of the suites are painted with the same colours as the main building, terracotta, mustard and blue, which is incorporated in the fabrics.
- A verandah extends from the room facing the plains, ideal for relaxing and watching
- Dining and Bar
- Gift shop
- Swimming pool
- Evening turn down service
- Baby sitting
- Cultural talks
- Hot air balloon
- Bureau de change
- TV and video room