Seronera Wildlife Lodge in Serengeti
Seronera Wildlife Lodge sits upon one of the most important spots in the Serengeti National Park, the migratory route. It provides front-seat viewing of this extraordinary natural phenomenon. Seronera Wildlife Lodge is an artfully accommodation constructed around a rocky outcrop from glass and wood elements, perfectly blending into its surrounding; next to the lodge, several waterholes attract, day and night, the most amazing animals, providing a unique opportunity for a close encounter with the Big Five. Seronera Lodge is only 5 minutes from the departing point of the hot air balloon safaris, which offer a thrilling bird's-eye wildlife perspective of the vast plains of the Serengeti.Seronera Wildlife Lodge Centralize the Great Serengeti National Park , Availability 100%. do not wait, Book with us today and enjoy Great discount price
UNBEATABLE RATES: Full board basis (Three meals)
SEASON (APRIL and MAY)
SINGLE USD 110.
DOUBLE USD 200.
SEASON (MARCH and NOVEMBER to 15th DECEMBER)
SINGLE USD 230.
DOUBLE USD 375.
SEASON (JANUARY to FEBRUARY and JUNE to OCTOBER, 16th to 31st December)
SINGLE USD 230.
DOUBLE USD 450.
2 to 12 year sharing with adult are charged 50% of adult double rate, 13 to 17 years are charged 75% of adult double rate, under 3 years free of charge. And 2 to 17 years occupying their own room are charged 75% of adult rate
- Seronera Wildlife Lodge sits upon one of the most important spots in the Serengeti National Park, the migratory route. It provides frontseat viewing of this extraordinary natural phenomenon.
- Seronera lies 330 km from Arusha (4.30 hour drive), 150 km from Namanga (Kenyan border) and 265 km from Nairobi.
The lodge is artfully constructed round a rocky outcrop from glass and wood elements, perfectly blending into its surrounding. Next to the lodge, are several waterholes attracting the most amazing animals, providing a unique opportunity for a close encounter with the so called Big Five.
The lodge has 75 spacious guestrooms, all with spectacular views over the dazzling Serengeti plains.
- 57 Twin Rooms
-17 Double Rooms (with a king-size bed)
- 1 Suite
Each room is tastefully decorated in authentic African style, and is fully equipped with:
- En-suite bathrooms with Shower Attachments & Bathtub
- Central Heating System
- Beds provided with Mosquito Nets
- Air Vents
- Wake Up Calls made only on request
- The Chui Restaurant
- The Pango Indoor Bar
- The Ikoma Sundowner Outdoor Bar
- TV Lounge
- Well-Stocked Library
- A Fully Stocked Medical Dispensary
- Housekeeping Services
- Babysitting (On Request)
- Swimming Pool
- Safety Deposit Boxes at Reception
- Telephone, Fax, Radio & Mailing Communication Facilities
- Currency Exchange Service
- Boutique & Souvenir Shop
- Landing Airstrip
- Hot Air Balloon Ride