Ngorongoro Crater Safari 2 nights Tour- GS 02R
Ngorongoro Crater safari is an overnight short tour takes tourists to visit one of Tanzania's most spectacular attractions at a relatively relaxed pace, Ngorongoro Crater, which supports a year round resident population of variety of wildlife. It is an attraction in its own right and is one of the wonders of the natural world.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 100% book now!!
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day I: Dar - Arusha - Ngorongoro
- In the morning at 0900hrs, depart from Arusha airport and travel by road 190km to arrive in Ngorongoro Crater Rim for lunch, check in your lodge. The lodge sits on the Crater Rim of the Ngorongoro Crater from where you get awesome views of the collapsed volcano.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge, FB
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
- Wake up early morning for breakfast, then at 0600hrs drive to descend into the Crater floor for game drives. All the BIG FIVE Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and moreâ€¦Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and moreâ€¦Your packed lunch will be served at the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp, a Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with afternoon game viewing in the Crater. At 1630 hrs ascend the Crater to the Rim.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge, FB.
Day 3: Ngorongoro - Arusha
- After breakfast, travel back to Arusha for your next travel. End of Gofan Safaris Services
- Pick up and drop off in Arusha
- Park entrance fee at Ngorongoro
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Service of an English speaking driver guide, allowances to the guide
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for comfortable game viewing
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Mileage is built in the price
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
- Government taxes
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International flight, Visa and Travel Insurance
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)