Ngorongoro Serengeti and Zanzibar Holiday Tour 10 days
Ngorongoro Serengeti and Zanzibar Holiday tour will take you to visit and explore 4 of the Northern parks of Tanzania, those are Tarangire park, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti Park and Lake Manyara parks. The cost of this tour includes transport, entry fee, meals and accommodation. All the parks are home to small and large animals including birds and reptiles. This tour extends to the Island of Zanzibar for 1 night in Stone Town, the old city and 3 nights at the beach resort. On our reply from inquiry, we will quote in three accommodation options based on luxury, mid-range and budget.
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$ 2589
Departing From: Arusha
Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Departure Time: 0830 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: All round the year.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 100% SURE, do not wait Book Now
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Kilimanjaro - Arusha - Tarangire N.P
Early morning meet and greet at the airport or hotel by your safari driver who is also your tour guide, tour briefing will be provided. Some minutes later drive on tarmac road 120km to Tarangire National Park for a day game drives. Picnic lunch will be provided, there after lunch continue with afternoon game viewing in the park to look for Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Python, Zebra, Oryx, Impala and more... Over 450 species of birds have been observed. Lunch picnic and there after proceed with afternoon game viewing before the drive takes you for dinner and overnight at lodge/Camp. FB
Day 2: Tarangire - Ngorongoro Crater
After an early breakfast, at 0600hrs drive to Ngorongoro with picnic lunch. Descend into the Crater floor for both morning and afternoon game drives. All the BIG FIVE, Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful Crater; others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more... Bird life includes flamingos on the Soda lake Geese, Storks, Vultures and more… Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with game viewing at 1645hrs ascend the Crater for din-ner and overnight at Lodge/camp, FB
Day 3: Ngorongoro - Serengeti National Park
Breakfast in your lodge at Ngorongoro, then 0900hrs launch a journey with game drives and lunch enroute to the Great Serengeti National park. After picnic lunch in the park continue with afternoon game viewing in the park, a home lion, leopard, Elephant, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocs and more. Lot of birds include the Eurasia migrants, you will have dinner and overnight at lodge/Camp. FB
Day 4: Full day in Serengeti Park
- After breakfast, continues with both morning and afternoon game drives in Serengeti national Park. Remember this is the migration safari, so as Serengeti is very large as your game drives will depend on the move of the migrants, your guide knows very well how to locate the herds. You will have all meals and overnight at your lodge/camp.
Day 5: Serengeti - Lake Manyara National Park.
Early morning game drives in Serengeti then back to your lodge or Camp at 0800hrs for breakfast. Then check out and drive to Manyara National park for afternoon game drives. You may opt to visit Olduvai Gorge as option at extra cost $ 30 each. The park is a home to Tree climbing Lions (depends on the weather of the day), Hippo, Elephant, Zebra, Buffalo, Giraffe, Baboon, Blue and Vervet monkey, Warthog and more. About 350 species of birds have been recorded. Leave the park at 1530hrs for a short evening walking about 2-3 km or relax at the lodge, you will have dinner and overnight at Lodge. FB
Day 6: Lake Manyara – Arusha (day room) - Zanzibar
Breakfast at the lodge/camp, at 0800hrs check out and drive back to Arusha for a day room stay before you transferred to Arusha airport for your flight to Zanzibar that departs at 1400hrs and arrive in Zanzibar at 1520hrs, meet by our staff at the airport and transfer to Stone Town hotel for your stay booked on bed and breakfast basis. BB
Day 7: Full day in Stone Town Zanzibar with excursion – Evening transfer to Coast
- Today you have a morning at leisure in Stone town. Afternoon at 1500hrs depart for OLD Town of Stone Town walking tour, visit the Old Fort, the oldest structure in Stone Town built between 1698 and 1701, visit the House of Wonders, the most elegant building in Stone Town, Built in 1883, visit the Old Customs House, visit Darajani Market, visit Anglican Cathedral Church of Christ, Built between 1873 and 1883 by the Universities' Mission in Central Africa (UMCA) under the auspices of Edward Steere, third bishop of Zanzibar (1874-82), visit Beit el Amani Memorial Museum, visit slave market to mention the few, and lastly visit Forodhani Gardens on the seafront and was laid out in 1936 to mark the silver jubilee of Sultan Khalifa.
At 1600hrs in the evening return to your hotel in Stone Town, collect your stuff and transfer to the Coast of the Island for overnight booked on half board basis. HB
Day 8 & 9: R & R at the BEACH
Today at leisure on the beach side of the Island for Resting and Relaxation by the resort booked on half board basis,. HB
Day 10: Zanzibar – Depart for your next Travel:
After breakfast, then at any time of your departure flight time, you will be transferred to the airport for your International flight departs for Cape Town in South Africa via Johannesburg. End of Services by Gofan Africa Safaris
Payment: To avoid internet hackers, on your confirmation of the tour, we will send you an invoice with our bank details that will instruct you to wire money to Gofan Africa Co. Ltd at our account with Barclays Bank Tanzania Limited. We do not use personal account neither western union nor Moneygram. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.
• Pick up Arusha and drop off Zanzibar airport as per the itinerary
• All airport transfers as per the itinerary
• All Park entrance fee at Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
• Flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
• All meals on safari based on full board arrangements, Arusha/Stone Town BB, Beach HB
• Service of an English speaking driver guide
• Private Transport based on a 4WD safari vehicle with pop up roof for comfortable game viewing
• Vehicle Type (Toyota Land Cruiser, window Seat GUARANTEED)
• park fees for vehicle and driver
• Game drives on Safari and excursion in Zanzibar as per the Itinerary
• Complementary bottle of Mineral water daily + SAFARI HAT
• Government taxes
• Extras at the camp i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc
• International flight (Book with us), Visa and Travel Insurance
• Tips to driver and a cook ($30 per group per day highly recommended, paid end of trip)
• Balloon ride over Serengeti (book with us, at $ 510 per person)