Fishing Expedition Tour in Uganda - 7 days - GS 074
Fishing Expedition Tour in Uganda .These fishing sites are not any other than the Africa's largest Lake Victoria, which is also the world?s second largest fresh water lake. You will extend your expedition to the famous Murchison Falls, in this trip you will experience nature and marine-life.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 90% Book Now
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$
Departing From: Kampala
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Departure Time: 0830 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: All round the year
Day 1: Kampala - Kalangala Island:
In the morning pick up from the airport or your hotel in Kampala and transfer to the Port for private launch trip to Kalangala Island. You will stay at the Island Club. After lunch, proceed with fishing on lake Victoria. Dinner and overnight at Island club. FB.
Day 2-3 Boat fishing:
Breakfast followed by fall day fishing on the lake. You will have lunch in your boat. Dinner and overnight at club. FB.
Day 4: Lake Victoria - Murchison Falls N.P.
After breakfast, check out from club and drive by 4WD vehicle via Kampala thru Masindi for lunch after lunch proceed to Murchison falls National Park to arrive at the Sambiya fishing lodge for dinner and overnight. FB.
Day 5 and 6: Fishing on the Nile;
All days fishing on the Nile at Murchison falls. You will have all meals and nights at Sambiya fishing lodge. FB.
Day 7: Murchison - Kampala:
Wake up at 0600hrs for early morning fishing on the Nile then breakfast at 0830hrs. Then check out and return journey to Kampala. End of Gofan Safaris Services
-The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons. Group Incentive Safari Prices Available contact us and enjoy up to 25% saving on the per person rate!
-Christmas and New Year Supplements US$ 45 per person per day 23 December to 3 January
-Tour Rates in US$ (Click here to convert rates shown below to major world currencies)
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- Flying Doctors - Emergence air rescue from any point of the safari circuit
- All entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation on the tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on excellent Safari Vehicle rebuilt for a comfortable game viewing
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
- Government taxes
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International flight
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance