Gorilla Trekking Uganda - 4 days - GS 068
Gorrila trekking in Uganda is an astonishing privilege, the tour takes you to visit a home to half of the world?s population of Mountain Gorillas in Uganda. It is needed a great privilege to be able to these enormously powerful and gentle creatures in their spectacular natural habitat, the tropical forests bordering the Virunga Volcanoes. This tour can be to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, a treasure chest forest in East Africa or to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, one of Uganda's most scenic parks with its dramatic volcanoes.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 90% Sure Book today
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$
Departing From: Kampala
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Departure Time: 0830 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: All the year round
Day 1: Leave Kampala:
In the early morning at 0600hrs, drive from Kampala with your packed lunch to either Bwindi impenetrable Forest National Park or to Mgahinga Gorilla N.P. via Mbarara. You will arrive to the gorilla reserve in time for dinner and overnight. In Tented camp. FB.
Day 2: Gorilla viewing:
Breakfast in the camp followed by walking in thru the device forest and meet a whole family of Gorillas. Your guide will advice the time to spend watching gorillas, time for your picnic lunch and time to return to your Tented camp for Dinner and overnight. FB.
Day 3: Forest:
Breakfast followed by a days walk thru the forest and the local villages, lunch picnic, dinner and overnight in your Tented rest camp. FB.
Day 4: Gorilla?s Reserve - Kampala:
After breakfast, take a short walk, then checkout and drive to Mbarara for lunch, proceed to Kampala. End of Gofan Safaris Services.
-The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons. Group Incentive Safari Prices Available contact us and enjoy up to 25% saving on the per person rate!
-Christmas and New Year Supplements US$ 45 per person per day 23 December to 3 January
-Tour Rates in US$ (Click here to convert rates shown below to major world currencies)
- Flying Doctors - Emergence air rescue from any point of the safari circuit
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- All entrance fees and Gorilla Permit
- Full board accommodation on tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on excellent Vehicle rebuilt for safari to give nice game viewing
- Mileage is built in the price
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Complementary visit to a Masai village.
- Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
- Government taxes
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International flight
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance (we can help arrange of them)