Experience Zanzibar Tour 4 Days - GS 039
Experience Zanzibar Tour is a short tour to Zanzibar which is sufficient for those who have no much time to spend in this spice Island rich in history and tradition where you will stay for 2 nights at the standard or luxury resorts or budget accommodation booked on half board arrangements.
You will enjoy and experience the spice historical Island where to spice your life. You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 90% Sure, Book today
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$
Departing From: Dar es Salaam
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Departure Time: 0830 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: All round the year
Day 1: The Spicy Island of Zanzibar
Arrival day, meet with our staff at the airport or Sea port and transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight booked on half board basis. HB
Day 2: Zanzibar Tour
Breakfast in your hotel followed by excursions from your hotel to
(Spice farm and Town tour or Prison Island or Jozani Forest). Lunch en-route then late afternoon returns to your hotel for dinner and overnight. HB
Day 3: R & R
Rest and relax at leisure and overnight at your hotel. HB
Day 4: Zanzibar Back-home
After breakfast check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport or seaport for your flight or sheep back home. End or Tour.
-The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons. Group Incentive Safari Prices Available contact us and enjoy up to 25% saving on the per person rate!
-Christmas and New Year Supplements US$ 45 per person per day 23 December to 3 January
-Tour Rates in US$ (Click here to convert rates shown below to major world currencies)
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- All entrance fees.
- Half board accommodation on tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent Vehicle/ car
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water the first and second day
- Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
- Government taxes
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International flight
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance